Sometimes I feel like I always put off till tomorrow what I should do today. For instance, I have been "meaning" to start exercising for awhile now, and I just couldn't get motivated to start. Well, along comes Misty, God bless her... she convinces me to start walking with her on a daily basis. She asked me to map out 5 miles. (Yes, 5!) So Todd did. When he drove us through the "trail" in the car, I pretty much freaked out. I thought, "No way. This is crazy! I haven't exercised in ages, and I'm starting with 5 miles!!" Well, Misty got to my house at about 9:00 this morning, and we walked! I'm so proud of myself for walking, much less for 5 miles!!! I'll let you know how long we keep it up. I sincerely hope we do.
I'm going to take a nap now. :-)
1 comment:
I need that same motivation to get off my duff and exercise too! I'm proud of you too. :)
Post a Comment